A Sparky Domestic Electrician specializes in Domestic and Commercial Electrical work making us the first choice for quality workmanship.
We provide all services from fault finding and repairs to
full rewires, extensions and modifications to existing circuits and installation of new circuits, Design Commission and Inspection of fire alarm systems and Emergency Lighting
All testing can be carried out including Electrical installation condition reports, new tenants tests, fire alarm and emergency lighting
You can relax knowing all our work is done to current regulations and certificated and that you will be protected by our extensive public liability and professional liability insurance.
A Sparky Domestic Electrician are based in kettering and work in the Northamptonshire area we are approved by napit and registered on the competent Person Scheme
A Sparky Domestic Electrician has forged working relationships with many companies
Landlords and Letting Agency's
A Sparky Domestic Electrician has many years of experience working with landlords, letting agency and property maintenance company’s and can deliver the service you require, providing free quotes and undertaking all electrical installation and repair work. Electrical reports and landlords appliances test ( pat )
Electric Vehicle Charging
Electric vehicles are the future and with no road tax or congestion charge to pay and all the government grants available now this is the best time to switch. The government will pay £4500 towards the cost of a new electric vehicle and will pay 75% of the cost of getting a home charger fitted at your home. As an OLEV approved installer A Sparky Domestic Electrician can arrange this for you meaning you only have to pay the remaining 25%.
A Sparky Domestic Electrician can also install electric chargers at your commercial premises. Take advantage of the electric car purchase grant, low cost of maintenance, no road tax and cheaper fuel costs and convert your fleet to electric.
Domestic Electrical Work
Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting
Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting are essential life saving pieces of equipment which are often a legal requirement. A Sparky Domestic Electrician can design, install, commission and maintain these critical systems.
A Sparky Domestic Electrician is fully part p qualified and can undertake all electrical work in your home, including new builds, full rewires, alterations, Fault finding and electrical condition reports
A Sparky Domestic Electrician is fully qualified to undertake all work at your premises and as a Napit approved electrician all work will be carried out to the highest standard and will comply with the current regulations.